NEW OSA Process for Upgrading and Maintenance Assessments
Last night, at our TSRA pre-season meeting, OSA Manager of Officials Nicky Pearson, along with Tony Camacho made mention of the new process by which referees will be getting assessments starting this year.
Here is the “Cole’s Notes” breakdown:
- Make sure you have enough credits within RefCentre by May 30 (Upgrading) or June 30 (Maintenance)
- OSA will assign assessors to your games automatically as needed, via RefCentre (no longer accepting requests for assessment)
- As long as you have a qualifying game assigned to you in RefCentre, the OSA will be able to assign an assessor for that match
- OSA’s goal is to have most assessments completed as early as possible in order to get them out of the way.
- Once you have completed and passed all the necessary assessments, and if you still have remaining credits in RefCentre, please email Lyndon Hooper (email@example.com) and ask for a refund.
- If you DO NOT request the refund, your credits will roll into the next year however, you do run the risk of having another, unnecessary assessor assigned to a match because as long as you have credits in your account, your name will show up on the OSA’s list. If this happens, the OSA will not refund your money.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Lyndon Hooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nicky Pearson (email@example.com)